Saturday, January 15, 2011

The images in the mind might get forgotten but a photograph last forever!

 I am photographer looking to learn more, see more and experience more. I have been taking pictures since a child and it just has grown to a passion that I love so much! Growing up I have realized so many cherished moments get lost and forgotten but looking at pictures brings all those moments back like they were yesterday. I have started taking pictures as a business since April 2009 and I love it. I learn so much at every shoot and have so much fun captured moments that you will cherish forever!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new venture! I too love photography and am trying to take a leap of faith into the field.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my grandson just said how my photos helped him remember great times when he was only about five years old...photos are so important! best wishes on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! I found your page from Fotofanatic.com Great images Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I love taking photos...been doing it since I was a child but just recently (last 1.5 yrs) really gotten into it. Weddings, senior class pic, brochures and ads for the airport. Put your work out on your blog and facebook and see where it gets you. I also have a flickr account. All I can say is ENJOY!
    check out my photo blog. Thanks for also stopping by my daily blog.
    http://pam-whatmycamerasees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for doing the model pictures at the meet-up. They turned out amazing thank you thank you thank you.. Kasey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are so beautiful!!!
    I love the colors you used on your blog!
    Shannon Flora

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's awesome!! I love this post, we seem to have a bit in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful photograph. Love the water lapping at the feet, very effective!

    ReplyDelete