Sunday, August 16, 2009

Prices

PRICES - Due at time of session
1 Hour session
1 CD with over 20 pictures
$50

2 hour session
2 CDs with over 40 pictures
$70

*Additional CD's $10*

Prints
4x6= $.20 each
5x7= $1.00 each
8x10= $3.00 each
10 4x6 templates prints = $5.oo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Since I have very few Couples, newborns to 2months old or Engagements pictures I will for limited time do a

1 hour session
1 CD with over 20 pictures
Limited time
$35

-------------------------------------------
*If you want Newborn Pictures done at the hospital I can do that too. I will come to the hospital with a notice of 24 hours and take your newborn pictures for $40 and I will include a Birth Annoucement template of pictures I choose in it that you can print any where!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION(s)

I do my shoots on location of your choice. I do have a location I use alot which is located at Cedar Hills Hertidge Park. It has a gorgeous stream with bridges, rocks, grass and trees and lots of room to get great shots! I have also heard Provo Riverwoods is a great location havent tried it there yet but alot of other photographer use it! I have also used Lehi Historical train station, Utah Lake and provo orchard.

If you have a place in mind I would love to try it! If the location is within a 30 mile radius of American fork I dont charge any traveling fees(pretty much if it is from Sandy to Provo), If it is outside that area there will be a small travel charge based on location!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studio shots
I can do newborns and infants and children also at my home, I have a black, white, or purple and blue tye-dye backdrops with some props. I also have some scenic backdrops as well. I can also bring my backdrops to the park, your home or location of your choice Also! I am not set up yet to do big groups with studio settings yet but love doing big group on location. I have done groups of 20 and I dont charge more for 1 person or 50 people it is based on the hour!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to set up a photo session you can

call me at 801-763-5562 or Email me at collyn23@hotmail.com

Thanks and I hope I get to capture your little moments

No comments:

Post a Comment